How to Help Our School Library
Our School Library always needs more books to keep up with all the varied interests our our students. Please consider donating gently used books or check out our wishlists at: .
Voluntering at Our BPC School Library
Family volunteers are vital ingredients to help make the BPC school library experience for our children even greater. Library helpers are always needed for various projects, such as:
Please familiarize yourself with the Dewey Decimal System. Visit the sites below. You can always ask Melina to help you.
Important Things to Know:
- Your offer to help is very appreciated!
- Your work will play an important role in making our library a terrific learning space!
- All volunteers must sign in with security and the main office.
- All volunteers must wear a visible visitor sticker.
- Please come ready to work. When you are in the library, please keep in mind that it is my prep period. While I would love to chat with you, I really need this time to prepare for my classes (setting up the computer, getting materials, photocopying, etc). I will be happy to provide instruction, but I need to politely limit the length of my conversations.
- Volunteers need to leave the library once classes arrive.
- Please email email@example.com if you are unable to volunteer.